Saturday, May 22, 2010

Oh hey... WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN?! Part 1

Alright since.... man ive been lagging on this...... it's been awhile yes, it's been a hot minute YEAH, but don't think i forgot (since my boy Ron told me some guy from the U.K. - yeah man YOU im talking about you! wants to sport an A.D.D.icts sticker, I REALLY REALLY GOTTA STEP MY GAME UP! BTW i need a pic of that when you get it sir it would be greatly appreciative).

Since we last left off a ton of changes and additions came up (since my lame ass hasn't done anything with this since like what? MAY OF 2009?! What the fuck!)

Well lets see first on the list -
September 2009 - Month that shitted rusty nails and buckets of doo doo juice

I'll keep this short.

So, me and fellow Bay Area A.D.D.ict and homeboy Normandy (aka Norm drives - 07 350Z), where cruising down that awesome freeway we like to call 80 Eastbound to the local south bay car meet which is about 40+ miles away from us (i think) every friday night. Both 350Z's cruising down feeling good in the fast lane, donked out lexus in front of me (really really REALLY ugly fad BIG WHEELS, no width no offset, lifted you know really UGLY). Next thing you know the lexus runs over this huge big rig truck tire! With no time and no where to move, I hit the damn thing square on...BAM!.... at this point I have a pit in my stomach and trying to keep the car straight, next thing you know it goes under my car and what seems like it was in slow motion I see it hit Norms car........ Lets just say that ended our night. Next day, inspected, $5000 in repairs and both Z's in the shop.

Before (HURTSVILLE)






After - Roughly 2 months later





Big ups to G-Collision here in Vallejo, CA for doing such a gangster job on both of our rides.

hmmm I think that will be it for now cause it is like fucking damn near close to 5AM in the morning here in Northern California.

Stay tuned for part 2 (which I think will be later on today.... jeez i love using parenthesis side note using thingies)

Yours Truly,

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment