Friday, November 19, 2010

What it has become, up to now.

Since the whole debacle, that was i don't know probably a month or two ago. I've realized that I just need to chill the fuck out. Things don't go as planned yes, but man carrying all that stress and just being angry has created a slew of health and mental problems (don't worry not so serious but still note worthy.) 1 being my back and shoulders has tensed so much to a point where it's hurting all the time, 2 I can't think straight. Not fun, so I'm taking it upon myself to get better and to change my whole outlook on things once again, well not so much change more like re-evaluate, like a life purge.

Other than that, the team will be gearing up for Mr. Agpalasin's Toys for Tots drive here in Vallejo on December 4th, so if ya'll in the area come on by to see us in action.

On to other things, an update on my Z, for those of you may know it has been lowered, I'm currently running some Tein S-Techs (thanks Rommel for the install), ive been having fun scraping on all sorts of stuff that i couldn't scrape on before. Now that is out of the way i'm looking for to the next few things.

Hydraulic Handbrake
Secondary Rear Calipers
Clutch and Flywheel

If you haven't guessed yet, I'll be looking into competing in next season of pro am drifting at thunder hill. This is the next step to pursuing my dream, I know for a fact that I won't place high but just to get that upper level seat time to hone my skills even further is something desired, but hey ill try my hardest to rank. Let's just hope with money constraints and time I can.

pictorials - Shots done by Rommel and Dino on some random nights.



HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment